söndag 23 juni 2013

Building hills - Finished

Gave the last pieces of the hills a protecting glue surface last night and also added some medium colored flock to make them less cow patchy looking. The two single piece hills look quite OK but I am not totally satisfied with the four piece hill. The edges are not completely straight since I gave them a bit of plaster to cover up the textured sides. They will do but next time I will skip that step.
Another thing I learned in this process is to add some dish soap to the water/PVA-mix, this really helps in making the mixture flow and reach everywhere.