onsdag 15 oktober 2014

Headache

One thing I forgot to have a look at after moving my hobby area downstairs was the ventilation. In the old spot I had a window next to my airbrush station and I never experienced any ill effects from airbrushing.
So when I started up the compressor and went to town with the tanks in the weekend I totally forgot about the fumes and the side effects this might have. Later in the night I had the worst headache, slept bad and my eyes were paining. I even woke up in the middle of the night and had to clear my throat and clean my eyes.
After this I went straight for the hardware store and got myself a protective mask and goggles, hopefully this will keep the fumes away from my lunges and brain.

Be careful out there, it's a dangerous place ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar