söndag 23 oktober 2016

Dreadtober painting and playing with oil

I didn't progress as well as I had hoped for in the Dreadtober challenge. I was supposed to be ready with the painting and the base this week but I have been slacking a bit to much. The major colors are there and the bases are somewhat ready but not at the point were I would be happy with it.
The coming week will probably not be that productive, with some upcoming events and work.
A picture of the current status, except bases are almost done.

I also gave oil washes a try, very interesting I have to say. The first guinea pigs were the Tiger family. Next will be the dreadnoughts, hopefully with a good result.
 One of the dreadnought bases also got a treat of oil blending, a pleasant and interesting way of painting I think. There will be more of this in the future.

1 kommentar: