måndag 23 februari 2015

New bits box

My always supportive wife happened to stumble upon a small toolbox when she was out shopping: link

This is perfect for keeping track of the WIP-bits and also to have some tools and paints on the go. Currently I have sorted up my Gebirgsjäger company and their leIG18/PaK38s. The small slots in the boxes are perfect to keep the teams in order and to keep track of who goes where.

On the top of the box there is a small compartment which can old some bigger things, like a box or two of tanks.

The trays are handy and can hold paints, brushes and some tools, everything you need to clean, prepare and paint your minis.

With a handle on top it is also easy to carry it, for example when going to the mother-in-law for a day and you need to have something to do.
So all-in-all I'm very happy with it and for around €20 I find it quite affordable.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar